Followers

Sunday 23 May 2010

Colin Car

When I started this blog I intended to post to it every day, or at least every other day. I don't know what went wrong, but I do mean to try harder.



Today I would like to show you the Arty Farty, Colin Car that I made as a gift to my daughters best friend Sophie and her very new husband Domonic who tied the knot yesterday. What wonderful weather they had. For the car I used Snow white centura pearl card stock from Crafters Companion, and black card stock. I then used the dashboard, front grill and white wheels that are in the add on pack, that goes with the Colin Car template. Then I used mulberry roses for the seat and a horseshoe on the front with hearts on the back, these were cake decorations. I was pleased with the end result and the bride and groom loved it. This is a photo of the Bride and Groom cutting the cake As well as the pictured cake, which is in the shape of a heart, there were cupcakes as well.

And the final photo is a picture of my wonderful daughter and her partner David. We are hoping that this might make them decide it's time to tie the knot!!


Sue



No comments: