Followers

Friday 8 October 2010

Daughter's Birthday

Yesterday on Create and Craft The Glitter Girls launched a new product called Sparklessence and Velvet Touch Kit. It looked really good but at £29.99 a little bit more than I would like to pay at the moment. However as I watch on, thoughts running through my mind, a light bulb suddenly came on, I have a high tack double sided tape and 2 boxes with glitter in. I also have a foiling machine, so had odd bits of foil in a box. Below is my own take on the Glitter Girls sparkle. As It is my Daughters Birthday this Sunday I had already started the card below, so rather than adding a ribbon to the side, I added a little bit of bling. I'm pleased with the result that I got. I used the Art Deco Card Creations plus Cd for this card, and my Nellie Snellen punches for the flowers. I think I am fairly safe that my Daughter will not be looking at my blog before her birthday.

Thank you for looking, I'm off to have a rummage in the cupboards to see what else I have that can be used.

Sue

No comments: