Followers

Thursday 4 November 2010

New My Craft Studio Samples

Today I thought that I would share some of the cards that I made as samples for the new MCS that was released this week. Paper Flower and Paper Words. The first card I made using a No Stamp Required image of rose's. This I printed out using a laser printer and then putting the images through a foil embossing machine. I then coloured the smaller image with pro makers mounted onto some silver mirri card and finally onto a red 8 X 8 card. I finished it off using a foiled greeting and some roses from my stash that I put some silver stickles on, and added some red and silver ribbons.
The next card again I foiled using No Stamp Required images and again coloured with pro markers. The base for the butterflies was made using spellbinders nesties. I used an ink pad and sponge to add the colour around the edge of the card and topper, added a bit of ribbon and a flower from my stash.

This card was made using elements that were on the disc, I just printed them off, cut them out and put them together. I added a bow at the top and decoupaged some of the flower around the edge.


This finale one is an easel card which I made using spellbinders nesties and a topper from the labels section on the disc. added some gems around the outside of the card and a small bow with a gem stuck on top to match those around the outside.
Thanks for looking.
Sue



No comments: