Followers

Monday 31 January 2011

CD Sunday Challenge

At long last I have made a card to enter into a Challenge. I always visit the CD Sunday Challenge blog, and promise myself that I am going to join in. So here it is, my entry for Love Is In The Air.



My main image has been stamped using House Mouse from Joanna Sheen, the sentiment was from the same stamp sheet. I coloured them using Promarkers, the ribbon and flowers I had in my stash. The backing papers are Funky Heart's CD from Carol Ann's Studio.

Thanks for looking.

Sue

4 comments:

starcyl said...

So glad you managed to get a card done to join us Sue, this is really pretty and I love house mouse! Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT

Carol said...

Hi Sue. So glad you have joined us. I have most of Carol Ann's CD's so you have chosen the right one for me. A lovely card with such sweet little fellas.
Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday.
Hugs
Carol
xx

Purple Crazy said...

Hi Sue, glad you found the time to craft, it was worth it, Gorgeous card, I love House Mouse they are so fun, Carol Ann's CD's are a new name to me. thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week, Wendy xx

Christine said...

Hi Sue, so pleased you managed to joing us this week. Gorgeous card and perfect backing papers. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week. Christine x