Followers

Saturday 14 May 2011

Forgotten Friday 16 - Christmas Bauble

I'm a little late for the Forgotten Friday Challenge this week, due to being ill yesterday, and spending the day in bed. Thankfully I am better today, and have now managed to make something for week 16. As I still had my Christmas stamps out from last week, I decided to have a rummage into that to find some stamps that had not been used for a couple of years. This one comes from the Snowflake Flourish sheet from Graphicus (now Chocolate Baroque). For this card I used a 6 x6 square card base in red card, the backing paper is from the Artylicious Seasons Greetings CD, which is mounted onto gold mirricard. The baubles where stamped with a black Momento Ink pad, and coloured with promarkers. The sentiment was from the same stamp sheet and embossed using a gold sparkle embossing powder. I stuck some ribbon onto the card and stuck the baubles on and added a bow in the same ribbon.



If you have some unused of forgotten craft stuff/stash in your cupboards why not make something, post it on your blog, pop over to Judith's blog leave a comment and she will come and see your work.

Thanks for looking.

Sue

2 comments:

Aquarius said...

This is a really attractive card and those baubles look good with their ribbon bows. I'm glad you are feeling better now - at least you missed the problems with Blogger on Friday!!

judith@poppy cottage said...

Lovely card Sue, this is my favourite Christmas sentiment from CB, I use it so much. I love this bauble too. The backing paper is also a favourite, so you have picked three things that I am very fond of when making my Christmas cards!
I hope that you are feeling better now. Thanks for joining in my Forgotten Friday post, Blogger was a pain on Friday, but we got there in the end! Judith xx