Followers

Wednesday 6 July 2011

CD Sunday - Christmas Is Calling

The Challenge this week over at the CD Sunday blog this week is Christmas calling. I found it a little hard to get in the Christmas mood, as I have just returned from holiday, but I eventually managed it. I have chosen to use Joanna Sheen's Messy Rabbit's Christmas CD and made this adorable Snowman.




For this card I printed directly onto the card base, then printed a sheet of toppers. I used the 2 largest toppers off of the sheet using one to decoupage slightly. I then used some matching card and matted and layered, putting the layers at an angle for a change. Then using the leftovers from the mats I made a spellbinders snowflake. The sentiment was made on the PC and matted onto the same card. Then I just added some Crystal Stickles to the tops of the hills.

Thanks for looking, your kind comments are appreciated.

Sue


6 comments:

Carol said...

Hi Sue. Isn't he adorable - you could almost hug him if he wasn't going to melt. Great card with lots of interest.
Thanks for joining us again at Cd Sunday and good luck in the draw.
Carol
xx

Aquarius said...

That's a really cute snowman with Messy Rabbit in the background. No snow here today but very grey and raining this evening.

starcyl said...

I love this snowman, he makes a fab card. Thanks ofr joining us at CD Sunday again this week.
Jenny xx
CD Sunday DT

Tess said...

Great card Sue - fab image. Thanks for joining us this week at CD Sunday. x

Christine said...

Fab card Sue, there is something about Snowmen and christmas, he is super.
Thanks for joining us again at CD Sunday.
Hugs
Christine xx

Purple Crazy said...

creat card Sue, what a cute snowman, Thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday x