Followers

Friday 5 August 2011

Friday - Not Quite Forgotten

This has got to be a first for me, two posts in one day. Judith at Poppy Cottage is on Holiday at the moment so there's no Forgotten Friday this week, but I could not let Friday pass without making something  from my neglected and forgotten stash. This week I found this stamp which comes from the Flora and Fauna stamp sheet, available from Chocolate Baroque . I love this gorgeous Geranium, and have several large pots in my garden with these planted in them amongst the other plants. This was stamped with Memento black ink and then coloured with promarkers. I then distressed the edges with a Tattered Rose distress ink pad. The backing paper is from the Essence of Nature CD, also available from Chocolate Baroque. I mounted the image and backing paper onto some green card stock, and added some red ribbon. I decided not to add a sentiment to this card as it will go into my store cupboard.




Thanks for taking the time to look.

Sue

3 comments:

Aquarius said...

As you said - great minds!! I have this set of stamps and have never actually used this one. Maybe next week...

Shirley said...

Lovely Sue

judith@poppy cottage said...

What a lovely card Sue, I love this background paper, in all of its colour variations, and use it a lot. I do neglect that stamp though. you've made me look at it in a new light with your fab colouring and lovely ribbon. Thanks for keeping FF going this week! Judith xx