Followers

Sunday 18 September 2011

Forgotten Friday 32 - Pear Mandela

I'm a couple of days late posting this card for the Forgotten Friday challenge, as I have been away for the past week in Devon with my Mother. We had a lovely time and although the weather forecasts did not promise good weather, we managed not to get wet at all, any rain falling at night. Now it's back to normal for two weeks, then I am away again, with Hubby this time to Florida.

Here is this weeks card, made with the Pear Mandela stamp from Chocolate Baroque, I hate to admit this but it's the first time I've used this stamp. I stamped it out five times and then coloured each layer with water colour pencils. I then cut them out and layered them, putting just a little glitter to the bottom layer. The backing paper is from the Seasons Greetings CD, also from Chocolate Baroque, I cut this to size then just ran the Pine Needles Distress ink pad around the edge. There was also a larger pear and larger partridge which I stamped and added to the corners. The greeting is from another stamp sheet (sorry can't remember which one).




Thank you for looking, your kind comments are always appreciated.

Sue

2 comments:

Aquarius said...

This is lovely Sue and a stamp set I don't have. I'm glad you managed to have a good holiday in Devon - absolutely pouring with rain here this morning - horrible.

judith@poppy cottage said...

Fabulous card Sue, I love the colours, and that's a favourite backing paper of mine. Thanks for joining in FF again this week, Judith xx