Followers

Friday 25 November 2011

Forgotten Friday 41 - Angels

I can't believe that it's Friday again already, it must be time for Forgotten Friday over at Poppy Cottage. This week I have decided to use a template that I downloaded last year from a blog I visited after seeing these wonderful Angels at Fred Said. There was a very good video tutorial which I'm glad to say was still there, as after downloading the template I put it on the side meaning to make some. One year on and I'm just getting around to it. I'm not going to go into lots of detail on how I made them, as I'm sure that the instructions over on the other blogs are far better than I could do.


This angel is using an image from MCS Paper Craft Library.






This one an Image available to buy from the Fred Said Store.



And finally this one also uses an image from Fred Said.





The bows are some that I've had in my stash for some years, and the feathers were also some that I've had for a couple of years. Unfortunately I have run out of feathers, and have had to order some more, still I can make some more Angels while waiting for them to arrive. The only thing that is missing are halos and I've got some pipe cleaners coming for those along with the feathers.

Forgotten Friday is a great fun challenge to take part in, why not have a rummage in your stash and join in.

Thanks for taking the time to look.

Sue

4 comments:

judith@poppy cottage said...

These are so pretty Sue, and a lovely unusual idea for Christmas. I need to take a look at the link. I love the images that you have used too. Thanks for joining in Forgotten Friday this week, Judith xx

veronica said...

these are really pretty sue, will have to have a look at the link! really like the bird ones

Claire said...

How lovely Sue,they are all beautiful. I've got that template too and never got round to using it
Claire xx

Aquarius said...

These angels make a brilliant decoration and I'm off to check out the tutorial.