Followers

Wednesday 30 November 2011

Snowflakes

This week I decided to make a couple more angels using the Artylicious CD Seasons Greetings, and one of the snowflake backing papers. Rather than use a punch along the bottom of the angels though I dug out my Fiskers decal edge scissors and trimmed a little off. I then ran a thick nibbed glue pen along the bottom and added some glitter. After looking for something to decorate the front I decided to make some small snowflakes from spellbinders dies. This in turn led to me making snowflake decorations out of some glitter card that I've had in the cupboard for a couple of years. Think I'll have to get back to making Christmas cards tomorrow though.




Thank you for taking the time to look.

Sue

3 comments:

Aquarius said...

These are very pretty decorations - surprising how making one thing leads to another.

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity said...

Sue these are very fabulous. Beautiful Christmas decoration.
Lovely greet Marja

Carol said...

What beautiful creations Sue. A lovely display.
Hugs
Carol
xx