Followers

Wednesday 21 December 2011

My Last Christmas Card (I Hope)

I have just finished making my last Christmas card, this one is for my son's friend to send to his girlfriend. I had made one for his brother last week the same, but in another colour, when he saw it yesterday he phoned me up and asked if I had time to make one. Well I managed it, but I'm not making anymore until next year. I have used Debbi Moore's Art Deco Magical Christmas for this one, it was printed onto glossy photo paper, with the backing paper mounted onto gold mirri card and some Marianne die cuts added to the corners.




I hope that you all have a very Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year.

Thank you for taking the time to look

Sue

2 comments:

Carol said...

Lovely card Sue. A halo for you I think for taking the time to make it.
Hugs
Carol
xx

Aquarius said...

This is a lovely card and I'm sure it wil be appreciated that you managed to make it. It will be nice to make something other than seasonal things though. Happy Christmas