Followers

Sunday 8 January 2012

CD Sunday - Sea Life

I can't believe that it's Sunday again already, and time for a new challenge over on the CD Sunday blog. This week it's Sea Life, so I've used one of my favourite CD's The Jayne Netley Mayhew Collection, and the gorgeous Angel Fish image that's on there. I've used a light blue pearlised card for the base and the matted with some centrua pearl card in a deeper blue. The backing papers are the ones that match the image, and I've used 3 of the toppers. I then just added some blue pearls to the corners. I've even made the envelope and insert for this already, not bad as I'm cooking dinner at the same time just need to go and finish it now.




Thank you for taking the time to look.

Sue

11 comments:

Carol said...

Wow Sue - this is gorgeous. Such a striking card - and beautifully unfussy. Love it.
Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday.
Carol
xx
CD Sunday DT

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Hi Sue ! I love the fish and your card. The lay-out is really great with all the mattings ! Nice colours ! I'm not familiar with CDs but you print the images I think? I'm wondering do you add colour to the images? I'll have to search the net for info ! Have a great day !

Beryl K said...

This is just gorgeous Sue, how clever to make the card, envelope and insert as well as cokking Sunday Lunch. A great bit of multi tasking lol. Thank you for joining in the fun at CD Sunday
Beryl x GDT

Aquarius said...

You are certainly multi tasking this morning - love this card and must revisit that CD as I don't remember seeing those gorgeous fish!!

starcyl said...

This is lovely Sue, I like the circle toppers, they really suit the fish.
Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday again this week.
Jenny xx
CD Sunday DT

Jocelyn said...

Hi Sue. I love the idea of the circles, it makes it look like bubbles in the water. A great card. Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Christine said...

Hi Sue, WOW from me too, love the fish and your layout, the circles work a treat. Beautiful colours too. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday again this week.
Hugs
Christine xx
CD Sunday DT

Mistys Mum said...

Well, well - the same image as my card. I love those angel fish. It's a beautiful card Sue.

Purple Crazy said...

Fabulous card, love the bright colours, thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday this week x

craftybren said...

Lovely image, and a great way of layering it all up

sue-b said...

beautiful card and lo, love the angel fish. sue-b xx