Followers

Monday 13 February 2012

CD Sunday - L Is For....

This weeks challenge at the over on the CD Sunday blog it's L Is For. I've decided to go for L is for Love, and have given my House Mouse stamps an outing. I stamped the image coloured them with promarkers, I used a spellbinder oval to cut them out, then mounted them onto a scalloped oval cut in gold mirri card. The backing paper is from Popcorn the Bear Romance Collection CD. I punched a border with a Martha Stewart punch and placed a bit of gold ribbon around it. The sentiment was printed with a laser printer and foiled with red foil, then place onto a piece of gold mirri card. I just added some red roses to finish, which I just touched with a little gold glitter.




Thank you for taking the time to look.

Sue

10 comments:

Carol said...

A beautiful card Sue - as always.
I love the House Mouse.
Thank you for joining in with us.
Carol
xx
CD Sunday DT

Jocelyn said...

Hello Sue. A lovely card with great colouring.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Aquarius said...

I just love the House Mouse with his nose buried in the rose - great image which suits and L for love theme so well.

Jen said...

Beautiful image, great colouring and a super card. Thank you for joining in at CD Sunday this week.
Jen x

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

A beautiful card and image. Thanks for joining the CD Sunday Challenge.

Wendy -x-

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Hi Sue ! What an adorable image ! Your card & colouring are beautiful ! I love that heart border, very elegant with the gold ribbon ! Have a great day !

starcyl said...

Sue this is so sweet and as has been said your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday again.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT

Purple Crazy said...

Gorgeous card, I just love house meeces, great colouring, thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday xx

sue-b said...

This is so cute and i love it. sue-b x

Michelle J M said...

Hello Sue, thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. I love this card, the House Mouse mice are so cute and you have coloured them beautifully. Michelle x