Followers

Friday 17 February 2012

Forgotten Friday 49 - Dream

I can't believe that it's Friday again already, I don't know where this week has gone. I had a great day Wednesday, when I met up with some friends for lunch, not only was it a wonderful meal but it was also great to catch up with everyone. I have been rummaging in the back of a cupboard again, and found a box full of Glimmer Mists, that I've hardly touched and also some Glimmer Screens both by Tattered Angel. So this morning a had a great time spraying bits of card with all sorts of colours, I then packed them away without taking note of what colours that I used on each piece.  I decided to go with this one which has been sprayed with 2 different colours of lilac/purple. Then using the mask of a butterfly I went over the top of the mask with an Adirondack ink pad in purple twilight. I then found a swirl stamp that I think was from the Glitter Girls, stamping this in purple twilight around the edge of the card, then also brushing around again with what was left  on the brush. The sentiment  is from a MCS stamp sheet which went onto a tag that I found floating around in a box of bits, the flower and brad were from my stash.



Thank you for taking the time to look.

Sue x

6 comments:

judith@poppy cottage said...

This is beautiful Sue, just my colour! I have that lovely mask, and it rarely see the light of day, which is such a shame. I love the hint of green that you have used to break up all of the purple.

The new word verification is truly frustrating isn't it?

Thanks for joining in my Forgotten Friday post this week, hugs, Judith xx

Aquarius said...

Love this butterfly and I too have some Glimmer Mists and masks which don't see the light of day often. I'm glad I'm not the only one to work with colours and forget what I've used.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Sue I love the colours and butterfly also the swirls which reflect the swirls in the butterfly.
Suexxx

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity said...

Sue this is marvelous. I love the two colors lilla/purple and the butterfly and swirls are beautiful.
Nice weekend and lovely greet
Marja

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Hi Sue ! Wow ! All the spraying and masking turned into a gorgeous creation ! LOVE it ! The colours & design really are wonderful. Have a great weekend ! , Shirley

Carol said...

Hi Sue. Lovely card. Your glimmer mist spraying looks great. I once tried it at a workshop at The Art of Craft and decided it wasn't for me. All I got were splodges.
Hugs
Carol
xx