Followers

Tuesday 28 February 2012

I've Been Given A Blog Award

I had a lovely surprise today when I was given a blog award, from Misty's Mum of Ink On My Fingers? I'd like to say a big thank you to Misty's Mum for this, it's very kind.




Now I have to do a few things, which are:

Pass on the award to five other people, who's blogs have inspired me, It also needs to be someone who has less than 200 followers.

Put a comment on their blog, so that they know about it.

Link back to the person who gave me the award and thank them.

Post the award on my blog.

These are the five people that I would like to give this award to:

Judith at Judith@Poppy Cottage
Carol at Carol's Parchment Place
Shirley at Paper Creation By Shirley
Lesley at Crafty Love n Hugs
Val at Aquarius

I'm off now to leave my comments

Sue

6 comments:

judith@poppy cottage said...

Thank you Sue, it's so kind of you to give me this award. You are so supportive of my blog, joining in with my Forgotten Friday posts. I'll need to put my thinking cap on now! As there are some fab blogs out there to nominate, and I see that you've nominated a couple of my friends in your list! Hugs, Judith xx

judith@poppy cottage said...

Thank you Sue, it's so kind of you to give me this award. You are so supportive of my blog, joining in with my Forgotten Friday posts. I'll need to put my thinking cap on now! As there are some fab blogs out there to nominate, and I see that you've nominated a couple of my friends in your list! Hugs, Judith xx

Carol said...

Thank you so much Sue. I am very flattered and my very first Blog Award. I always love checking your latest postings which are always inspirational. Five blogs came to mind quite quickly - as Judith says - there are some great Blogs out there.
Hugs
Carol
xx

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Hi Sue ! Thank you so much ! I just got home from from a long day of 'work'. I love my 'work' (teaching card classes etc) but I'm getting very ill with a wicked cold/flu. But you just made me feel so much better with this wonderful award ! I will pass it on tomorrow when hopefully I am feeling better. Thank you so much for all your wonderful & ongoing support with your kind words & visits at my blog. It was a lucky day for me when I stumbled onto your blog one morning because the name "Sue's Crafty Corner" intriqued me ! Hugs Shirley x

Aquarius said...

Thanks so much for thinking of me for this award but as I already have it on my sidebar I don't think I will add it again this time.

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Hi Sue, I just realized that the link to your Blog I had on my Blog Post regarding the Award was 'broken'. I just fixed it, sorry about that ! I don't think I congratulated you on receiving this award! I would have sent it to you as well ! So Congratulations and again thank you for all your great support ! Hugs Shirley