Followers

Monday 23 April 2012

CD Sunday - Sweets For My Sweet

This week the challenge over on the CD Sunday blog is Sweets For My Sweet, and I used this lovely image from Cupcake, Tumble Ted and Tizzy Pastimes CD. Ted really looks as though he's enjoying his birthday cake, from the inside, out. The brads are faux brads that are already printed on the  topper. as well as the ribbon. It also had a sentiment on but I changed this with one that came on the sheet with the decoupage. The topper is mounted onto a piece of card that matches the card blank I used, then I printed a backing sheet that matched the ribbon on the topper, and just ran a promarker in a matching colour along the edge. 




Thank you for taking the time to look.

Sue

9 comments:

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Hi Sue, Your sweet Bear is oh so adorable ! All the elements go very well together. Did you colour the bear ? If so, it's awesome ! Have a great week, Shirley x

Jocelyn said...

Lovely card Sue. Those brads are very realistic. Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely sweet bear, great card
Margaret

starcyl said...

I do like this Sue and the colour is so pretty. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday and for showing a new to me cd.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT

Carol said...

A lovely card Sue. It all goes together so well. Thank you for joining in with us again.
Carol x
Cd Sunday DT

Colleen said...

A lovely cute card, guess this way the bear doesn't have to share his cake!

Colleen
CD Sunday GD

Christine said...

A lovely card Sue, super image and a new to me CD also. Love the faux brads. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
Hugs
Christine xx

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

A fabulous image - perfect for the challenge. Thanks for joining the CD Sunday Challenge.

Purple Crazy said...

All behind with my commenting again this week !, Such a 'sweet' bear and lovely card, thanks for sharing at CD Sunday, Wendy x