Followers

Thursday 5 July 2012

Twinchies

There's a new challenge blog that has started this month Show Us Your Twinchies, and it involves making tiny pieces of art measuring 2 inches by 2 inches (twinchies) or 5 cms by 5 cms. This month  is anything  goes. I would not normally make anything so small so this was defiantly a challenge for me, but once I had a rummage through my box of bits and my smaller stamps, this is what I have managed to come up with. The backgrounds are all bits from playing with water colour backgrounds, and the stamps are all from covers of the Stamper magazine, all popped into a draw and never used before. I've used colours that match the colour of the background when colouring in the stamped images, and then I ran the pen around the edge of the work to finish.











I'm off now to see what I can do with these tiny pieces.

Thank you for taking the time to look.

Sue

9 comments:

Eileen said...

Oooo craft stamper fan! I love it too and these stamps are just right !! Super work and thanks for taking part in our challenge
Eileen xxx

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Beautiful images & colours ! Love your Twinchies, Shirley

Barbara said...

Beautiful work Sue, they're all fab. I love the backgrounds too, and aren't those Craft Stamper stamps just made for twinchies! Thanks for entering our very first challenge.
Barbara xx

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Hi Sue, Me again.... Sorry I was 'meow-rupted' (my cats can be demanding in the mornings)and I rushed while writing my last comment. I'm happy to see that you've joined in the 'Twinchie Fun'. I have a few Craft Stamp freebies, I was lucky to find a few while in the UK in March :) These images are so pretty and again love those colours. Take care, Shirleyx

Aquarius said...

Well it seems you got back just in time to join in with the first twinchie challenge. Lovely way of using all those free stamps - I have loads of them including the original rubber ones on foam so I might need to rummage in the box next time around. Love your watercolour backgrounds.

Zoe said...

These are Gorgeous! thanks for taking part in our challenge, look forward to seeing more in future challenges good luck. Zoe xxx

Kate M said...

3 fabulous twinchies here Sue.
Kate
xx

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely stamping and inky magic! Jo x

Linda said...

Love all of these, they're so pretty. Great use of your free stamps xx