Followers

Wednesday 8 August 2012

Twinchie And A Card

It's time for challenge 3 over on the Show Us Your Twinchies blog, and this time they are asking that you use bright colours. When I got out my stamps for the peacock card that's in my last post, I discovered that it had a nice square 2x2 inch (5x5 cm) stamp with a peacock's feather on it, just the right size for the twinchies challenge.

I stamped onto white card, and embossed with Wow black embossing powder. It is coloured using both promarkers and spectrum noir pens, then I just cut around the outside.



It seemed such a shame to leave this twinchie all alone, so I made another 3 exactly the same as the first. While making my background for yesterdays card I made 3 with the ink that was on my mat, so using another of these, I stamped a small feather in scattered straw distress ink all over the background. I added some ribbon across the middle of the card before sticking the background down onto a dark green card blank, and then added the 4 twinchies to finish.


Thank you for taking the time to look. Your kind comments are always appreciated.

Sue x

6 comments:

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

WOW - Simply Stunning Sue ! Love your beautiful design! Have a great day ! Shirleyx

Zoe said...

Sue, thank you for entering this absolutely gorgeous twinchie into our 3rd challenge, I love it, good luck xxx Zoe xxx

Elaine said...

Love your twinchies - all four make a great card!

Kate M said...

Great Twinchie - great card!
Kate
xx

Barbara said...

Fantastic twinchie, made into a fabulous card xx Barbara xx Good luck in our 3rd challenge x

Linda said...

Wow! Simply stunning. x