Followers

Thursday 17 January 2013

Another Winter Wonderland

Today I thought I would share my second Quintile with you. A much simpler one than yesterdays. I use a stamp from the Hearth and Home set, stamped it in black Memento ink and then coloured with aqua pencils. Then with a quickie glue pen I added glitter to the areas that I wanted to show as snow.  The sentiment "Winter Wonderland" was added to the bottom and was from a small set that was a special to Guild members some time ago. Finally I went around the edges of the scene with Tumbled Glass distress ink.



Thank you for taking the time to look, and you kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

5 comments:

Aquarius said...

A lovely wintry scene, makes me glad I'm indoors! I must have that stamp somewhere because I bought most of the member specials - it's a more suitable size than the one I used. Spotted snow on the Blackdowns as I drove out this morning but nothing here ...yet!!

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Hi Sue, another wonderful winter scene, beautifully coloured and the glitter is a great touch. I love that sentiment, lucky you to have in your collection ! Have a great day, Shirleyx

Beryl said...

It's beautiful Sue.
Beryl xx

cotnob said...

This is a lovely scene Sue, a bit like it is here at the moment, unfortunately I don't live in a lovely little cottage though.
Pauline
x

Deanna said...

Sue, this is such a pretty scene~very peaceful.
love the image of the cottage~hugs Deanna