Followers

Sunday 24 February 2013

I Could Have Danced All-night

This weeks challenge over at My Time To Craft is Inspired by a song. I already had this printed off from Debbi Moore's Art Deco Rome, to make a Mother's Day card. She looks as though she is swaying to the music playing somewhere in the background, and then the song, "I could have danced all-night" just popped into my head. The card base is an 8x8 white card and the backing papers have been matted onto gold mirri card. The image was then decoupaged and put together with glue gel. The sentiment was printed on the computer, and the flowers and leaves die cut using crealies dies. Finally the swirls and corners were from Marianne dies.



 Thanks for taking the time to look, and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

4 comments:

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Hi Sue, this is a gorgeous card, I really love the Art Deco style and colours. The lady image is so beautiful and so are the Crealie flowers.

Beryl said...

A gorgeous card Sue. Love the main image (if only I had a dress like that - and more importantly could get into it too). Those white flowers are scrumptious.
Beryl xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Beautiful creation hun, love the song choice!

Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Deanna said...

I just love the image and embellishments on this card! Just love the art deco era~hugs Deanna