Followers

Sunday 14 April 2013

CD Sunday - Thank You

I can't believe that it's Sunday again already, this week has flown by. It means that it's time for a new challenge over on the CD Sunday blog, and this week Beryl has picked Thank You. I always like to have a couple of Thank You cards in my box, you never know when you are going to need one. I've used Cupcake's, Bloomilitious. A CD that's not had a outing for awhile, but it has some lovely floral images on. I couldn't resist doing decoupage for this gorgeous bearded Iris either. The matching backing paper and border are also on the CD. I mounted them onto some matching card, and then onto an A5 card base. I'm afraid that I can't remember the name of the corner dies, and the sentiment was made on the PC.




Thanks for taking the time to look, and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

9 comments:

Christine said...

A beautiful card Sue and love your decoupaged Irises. One of my favourite flowers.
Christine xx

Beryl said...

This is lovely Sue. Those decoupaged irises are gorgeous and the soft image in the bp sets them off to a tee.
Beryl xx

sue-b said...

such beautiful colours and great layout Sue, i'm looking forward to seeing these in the garden soon.
sue-b xx

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Wow gorgeous Sue! Love the colours and your fabulous decoupage work(as always). Happy Sunday and I hope we see flowers here soon! The sun is shining today, yay! Shirleyx

Aquarius said...

Love the bunch of spring flowers here, such pretty colours. Corners are good too, afraid I don't recognise them. Beautiful sunshine here today after an extremely wet Saturday.

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Sue, such a beautiful decoupage image and pretty papers.
Pauline
x

Margarets designer cards said...

I thought this card was gorgeous, I have not seen this cd I think it's one I should look out for.
Margaret

Carol said...

Gorgeous card Sue. Love this one.
Carol
xx

Michelle J M said...

What a lovely bright and cheerful card Sue. Your decoupage is perfect and the colours stunning. Michelle x