Followers

Tuesday 4 June 2013

From The Cat Walk

I love decoupage, so when the new CD from Katy-Sue Designs dropped onto my doormat I had to print some off and get cutting. It was while putting this one together I realised that I could enter this into My Craft Creations current challenge, which is Spots and Stripes. The stripes coming from the backing paper and the spots from the dress and the card candy used on the corners. There are some gorgeous designs on this CD, and they make fantastic girly cards for all ages. I used an A5 white card base for this card and teamed it with some Burgundy card for the matting. After putting the backing paper onto the Burgundy card I added some Burgundy ribbon across the card. The decoupage was put together with glue gel, then mounted onto the card with foam tape. Finally I added some card candy to the corners. The sentiment I will leave until later when I know who I am sending the card to.



Thanks for taking the time to look, and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

8 comments:

Aquarius said...

Brilliant CD and I love the way you've made this for the stripes and spots challenge.

Miranda said...

Lovely card Sue, this design could also be a beautiful rubber stamp! warm greet Miranda

rachel said...

beautiful girly card Sue - love the colourways you've used - beautiful dress - I'd like one of those xx

starcyl said...

I have this cd too Sue and printed quite few off when I first got it, I love the card you've made and your card candy is inspired with rest of the design.
Jenny xx

Michelle J M said...

What a beautiful, elegant card Sue. I wasn't keen on this cd when I saw it but I think I just changed my mind! Michelle x

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Gorgeous Sue, love the image and your decoupage work and the stipped background sets it off. I hope all is well, take care, Shirleyx

Sheila said...

Beautiful card, might have a play with those images myself today x

Carol said...

Love this too. Such an elegant card. Crisp and beautifully done.
Carol
xx