Followers

Monday 2 October 2017

October, Already

Right own up who stole September? Not quite sure where September went, I can't believe that it's October already and hopefully it won't go as fast as last month. I'm rushing in today with a card to add to the NBUS challenge over on Darnell's blog, I made this card using a stamp from Chocolate Baroque which I bought a couple of years ago and have only just go around to using. It's stamped onto Kraft card and embossed with white embossing powder then coloured using pencils. Of course I made the normal four to go into the box ready for December which is approaching rapidly now.



I'm also going to enter this into the following challenges:
Craftyhazelnuts Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes/ Option Black, White and one other colour
Craftyhazelnuts Christmas Challenge Extra - Anything Goes

Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

21 comments:

Valerija said...

Wonderful card and I love the image.
Valerija xx

Carol H. said...

Beautiful card!!

aussie aNNie said...

This is lovely your stamp is amazing and gorgeous. I need to get mine out again.xx [aNNie]

Aquarius said...

Loving the robin perched on a mince pie. See you went to a Tim Holtz event too which I guess was wonderful and I'm envious.

Janice said...

A lovely card Sue, the robin looks fabulous on the kraft card.
Janice x

Dora said...

Beautiful

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

I adore this stamp Sue and it looks fabulous stamped on Kraft card. Your colouring is superb, so much so that you've got me fancying a Mince Pie! Crafty hugs, Sandra x

cotnob said...

A super Christmas card Sue, your robin looks fabulous stamped on Kraft card stock.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

Henry said...

You created such a beautiful card, Sue!!! Very nice stamp with gorgeous colors. I really like the sparkly red frame that you choose.
Henry

rachel said...

This is a beautiful stamp Sue and you have made a lovely card with it. Gorgeous! Hugs rachel x

Darnell said...

This is very pretty and very striking with that awesome matting, Sue! Your coloring is lovely and well done adding to your stash!! Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #12! Hugs, Darnell

aussie aNNie said...

Got your message, congrats will post off next week.xx
Slowly getting back to commenting after the influenza strain [aNNie]

scrappymo! said...

Love this bird on a mincemeat pie! That is my fave tart or pie...
The colouring on the kraft looks fabulous.

maria's knutselplezier said...

Beautiful christmascard!!!

Have fun!!
Maria

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW love how you made it on kraft...so lovely and serene to look at
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Mrs A. said...

I need December to be at least 6 Months away! I'm sure time speeds up . Think I must have crossed over into a different space. If I spot any little green men I will let you know. Your cards looks do good either the band of mirror card around the Robin. Matches his red breast perfectly. We had one visit in the garden last week but he was quite drab looking. Hugs Mrs A.

Mrs A. said...

Honestly I have not been drinking.! That should say your card looks so good with the band of mirror card. Try again. Hugs Mrs A.

MiamiKel said...

Lol! I'm not sure who stole September but I have to agree with you Sue! I can't believe it's October - but your card is absolutely stunning!
This bird is darling!!!

Barb said...

What a sweet image this is. I love your beautiful card Sue. Barbxx

Suze said...

Lovely card - and the image pops against the kraft. Thank you for joining in the challenge at CHNC Extra for October.