Followers

Tuesday 19 December 2017

75th Birthday

Wow the last week or so has just flown by and there is still so much to be done before the big day next week. Recently I was asked if I could make birthday cards for a friends mother who was turning 75 last weekend. When I say cards he wanted 5, one for wife, two for mother and 2 for Nan, his mother is also a friend so I also needed to do one from us too. Here is what I came up with for Wife. I used Heartfelt Creations flowers and leaves against a distress inked background. The sentiment is a Tonic die. Just a quick post from me today as there so much still to do.



Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

9 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card Sue, really love this and the background colours. Take it easy and as I will be away I won't visit until January 10th, hugs and a merry Christmas.xx[aNNie]🎄⛄

Viv said...

A stunning creation Sue - simply awesome.

MiamiKel said...

Sue, absolutely stunning! What a gorgeous card for the 75 years YOUNG! Have a wonderful holiday and Merry Christmas!

Liz said...

Gorgeous card, Sue, I love all the texture and the beautiful colours you've used. xx

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Sue, beautiful flowers - so pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

brenda said...

Your card is just lovely Sue, so much dimension with the leaves and blooms which makes it very special.

Wishing you and your a lovely Christmas - apols I've missed a few posts but hope to be back on track come the new year.

B x

Crafting Queen said...

Such a wonderful card!!! Have a happy Christmas.

Barb said...

Beautiful! Great dimension and such gorgeous colours. What a lucky lady to get 5 of your beautiful cards for her birthday. Barbxx

Janice said...

Such a tall order for you Sue, but your card is beautiful!
Janice x